Our conference Partnership is open to key public and non-proļ¬t institutions that represent key sectors, ranging from the National and County Governments, United Nations Agencies to Private Sector Umbrella bodies and Membership Organisations.
Conference partner contributions are welcome in either cash or kind and may include, but are not limited to:
- Conference endorsement
- Secondment of key note speakers
- Presentation of technical papers
- Conference promotion and marketing to members within respective membership organisationsā database
- Cash sponsorship under any of the sponsorship package.
All conference partners will be entitled to the following beneļ¬ts depending on category.
- Special and most prominent positioning in a category
- Featured Conference Plenary Speaker Opportunity
- Downloadable white papers
- Key Plenary Convener
- High-Level Strategic networking Cocktail
- Speaking opportunity at the Track session and Sub-track session
- Company description on conference website (150 Words)
- Free exhibitor booth(3X3 meters)
- Conference passes
- Listing on both the conference book and abstract
- Logo on the Triple Helix Summit (THS) Website
- Company Message in rotating banner on the THS website with a link to company
- Sponsor recognition on floor plan and onsite signage
- Dedicated meeting space and refreshments for up to 10 participants
- Participants database after the Conference
- Corporate Logo on all Conference advertising materials
- Share delegates list in advance
- Post event report
- 10-15 minute welcome address during the opening session
Position your institution as a key sector player. Reap the rewards of a wide-ranging series of integrated promotional beneļ¬ts before and throughout the event and during structured sessions. Our sponsorship package presents an opportunity to raise your proļ¬le. The package oļ¬ers an extensive variety of pre and post-event exposure, as well as networking opportunities
To Read / Download the full sponsorship catalogue, Click Here
The exhibitions will be held at the University of Nairobi Great Court, a venue that has the potential to be accessed by over 1000 guests a day.
Please book your space now.